HK welcome

leave some ❤ in my CBOX *scroll down*

Monday, August 22, 2011

it's kitty,hello kitty





E

assalamualaikum ^_^ , LOL some cute HELL-o kitty coppp on my pic ~ i made it using Fb app , and yet another little gift , i bought during our way to penang last week ^_^ , happy with this big doll called KITTY Bee~...so sweet and cute plus VERY CHEAP oO :D , im luving it so much since before this i only have plushie , but not a DOLL ... it's not original Sanrio , but nevehhh mind .. XD ~ that's all .. peace ! and happy lailatul qadar ~ insyAllah ! btw congratulations to pretty SAM since u already found out my blog =p (my 3rd asasi friends who knew my momoekitty =p)


xo~
momoe

1 comment:

  1. weee i have one like that, only bigger! yay! I love hello kitty items too. You might want to check this one out. I don't know if you've heard about this already but they are doing a Hello Kitty and One Piece collab. And i have to say it turned out very very kawaii!! I love it so much, Maybe you'll like them too. I just love spreading good news lol. Anyways i found a sire where you can order them, here Private Import Japan.
    What do you think? Do you find them cute? <3
    Happy Blogging! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Watteya say??? (=^.^=)y