HK welcome

leave some ❤ in my CBOX *scroll down*

Monday, July 25, 2011

TIRED

..too tired with this drama,only the beginning...o Allah,i've nobody except allah swt,im speechless,feeling zero,useless,and ive no idea what should i do,should i die ?? where should i run ? im very shame ... with the attitude,everyday is frustration and crying day,im tired.. i didnt enjoy my time, i cried alot....my heart hurts,deeply...........if everyone is responsible and AWARE WITH THEIR JOBSS and the time is running ...leaving me with sorrow.. evryday past with nothing,//oh gosh,im having so much trouble with mylife...wait,where's yr GRAtEFULL feeling ????? is THERE ANY WAY OUT SO THAT EVERYONE WILL PLEASED WITH WHAT THEY HAVE?????
ya aLlah,hambamu ini sangat lemah,,,,,berikanlah kami petunjukMu !~ I JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT??? CAN I DIE PEACEFULLY??? i just want to hv a happy life.................19th tomorrow,happy birthday FATIN FAKHRIAH ~ getting older,a good num to learn to survive in this world..but im surviving ! i just want to be bless in evrything...........money doesnt buy hapiness,it destroys everything.....................can i sleep for whole days OR WHAT SHOULD I DO????LET THEM TO BE WHAT THEY WANT?
o Allah please guide us to the right path,amin~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watteya say??? (=^.^=)y