HK welcome

leave some ❤ in my CBOX *scroll down*

Saturday, October 2, 2010

horrendous day !

alhamdullilah,i have just finished my sem 1...my final?seems like okay ...well,im just hoping after what have i answered is correct..last night wasn't a good day for me..supposedly being a great day for me as soon as i reached terengganu <-- YAH,NICE HOMETOWN..But not really,i just dont understand why ppl r keep worrying about my body figure...how do i look,how fat am i,how many pimples i do have!heuuu...hey UNTIESSS!!! watch out ur BIG MOUTH u old wrinkled!


untie : u looks "SEMAKIN SIHAT"


WTH this old women is talking bout <--- things that crossed in my mind >.<


huhhh,,,i might be bit emotionall,,,,but yahhh,just imagine when u r in good mood but suddenly came old lady spoiling ur mood......................well people,i just dont get it,,,IS IT WRONG being FAT?? FAT PPL know HOW TO TAKE CARE OTHERS FEELING................................................



am i too fat for this green earth ??.... kick ur own assses untiesss!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Watteya say??? (=^.^=)y