HK welcome

leave some ❤ in my CBOX *scroll down*

Monday, February 15, 2010

REMiNDER FOR ALL BLOGGER AND PEOPLE


please dont leave message related with POLITICAL or RELIGIOUS issues in my CHATBOX
i WARNED you!!!!!!
i can talk everything here but not those STUFF!!
I created this BLOG to write everything about myself and share my passionate towards something.
i dont want to be ADUKA TARUNA or any blogger who write stupid/sensitive matter just to create fight between races or trying to attract public's attention with gossip stuff or make any chaos.....
PLEASE,AM TOO YOUNG TO TALK BOUT POLITICAL ISSUES!!!!!!!!
do UNDERSTAND this dude!!!!!
and if u read this CINAPEK,I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.. :)
REMEMBER..i can trace u even u didnt leave ur blog link!!!
be careful with ur words....n thx CINAPEK for dropping by my blog
i appreaciate it lots :)

tx~




1 comment:

  1. hahak...
    kesian tuan blog ni sampai kne kunci shoutmix dye...
    pe2 pon...
    sengeh jugak ek..hihi

    ReplyDelete

Watteya say??? (=^.^=)y