HK welcome

leave some ❤ in my CBOX *scroll down*

Sunday, April 10, 2011

He's mercifull

assalamualaikum...

alhamdullilah for everything

tq ALLAH SWT tq

tq

tq for keep listening to ma prayer

tq for giving me Ur blessness

alhamdulilah

my Cgpa is OK ^^

well im not a miss 4Flatter ~ ( i played alot ..err chill alot??..haishhh)

but it's enuff to regain back ma confidence level

sem 2 life lil bit suckss with some negative ( thoughts and words) ~~maybe not nEGATIVE but OUCHH !~ it hurts me.. =)

like *pointer ko layak k nak amek md* yess,it's true but I BELIEVE being a doc is more than academic excellence ^^~ which required GOOD APTITUDE

insyALLAH,kalau itu REZEKI..just keep on CLIMBING !! dun worry FAtin =DD

but ALHAMDULLILAH

ALLAH swt is mercifull nd fair to His ppl..

what's next??bit prep for interview and find some job...

im really JOBLESS now :P

thanks mok,aboh,kakok,alin,ariff,wawa,yaming

and to MYSELF =DD

this is what my sis told me one years ago ~~

when i feel kinda loss and depressed with maself

and yess

LOW EXPECTATION GIVE A PLEASENT SURPRISE ~~

COGRATZZ all ASASIANS UITM PUNCAK ALAM !! u deserve that ^^ !!

hopefully i'll PASS my 2nd stage..amin2~

oyahh...im so happy to text all of my lecturers and tutors just now..

hiihihi...huge thanks for em...i <3 em...awesome ppl !!

and bundle of tx tO uitm di hatiku ....




Lolita Lempicka : Remember adik, no one can stop you from pursuing your ambition and dreams. Excellency is not about how many A's you got, but how do you use your potential wisely. April 11, 2010 at 3:15pm ( 1 years already :] )


alhamdulilah YA ALLAH...terima kasih YA ALLAH.... amin amin..it's always gonna b miles to go =DDD


xo~ momoe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watteya say??? (=^.^=)y