HK welcome

leave some ❤ in my CBOX *scroll down*

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

oouh

ouh ouh













if it could be that smooth
im weak right now'
all i want to do is to close my eyes...........
my life wasnt that easy
its like a ladder and always gonna be a ladder
ya ALLAH,i didnt pray hard to You....
i lost my mood..............i miss my oldself during sem1
FOCUS STRONG and INDIE-PENDENCE ~~ I guess??
i miss d budakkk johorrr...joojo...no......i cant rely on others 4ever........all i need is MYSELF...the old me.................okeh i should zip off.im stupid for now =(((((((((((
ya ALLAH,why it couldnt b an escalator??i shouldnt ask this
ya ALLAH please forgive for all of my sins.............keep on climbing! ITS NOT WETHER UR ON TOP ,ITS WORKING ON WHAT U WANT...and IM WORKING RIGHT NOW...but just the path that im travelling isnt that easy....its SLIPPERY and i fall alot =((((
p.s : high heels?? lol...
ya ALLAH plezz gv me a strength,....i want to pass in my sem 2.....i want to be somebody....
but i failed alot...........i dun want to fail in my final anymoree.just coludnt afford..ya allah tenangkan lah hatiku ini........................... amin

xo momoe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watteya say??? (=^.^=)y