HK welcome

leave some ❤ in my CBOX *scroll down*

Thursday, March 31, 2011

my desire

greeting evryone ! todayhh im going to talk about lactation (breast feeding) ...........the best way to feed ur baby is .................. hahah LOL............. watteheckk im talking ?????!!! hahah.................IM SORRY..just applying what i've learned during my BIOLOGY in uitm..im just joking~~lololoxxx....oke enough...........actualyy im totally forgot about my UPU first choice...my DESIRED UNIVERSITY!!!!!!!!!!!! is it UPM or UNIMAS??OMG~~ ottoke ottoke???i guess UPM,but my HEART tell me to CHANGE it to UNIMAS~~ hummmmmmmmm...........oke things to do in this week while waiting for 11 APRIL 2011 ~~ awww aww aww i'm so scared~~nehh,lets PRAY for THE BEST-est .. insyALLAH ~~

1.usm

2.Upu

3.RESUME

4.interview??how?how??

5.sleep

6.Eat

7.Tv

8.stalk HATIM <3 <--GEEZZ

9.watever watever watever

10.FAt fat fat ~~

ZZZZZZZZ


XO

momoe~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watteya say??? (=^.^=)y