HK welcome

leave some ❤ in my CBOX *scroll down*

Monday, November 1, 2010

tomolo gonna die

it's scary to be 18 y/o student !

tomolo sem1 result........hayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........

if got below 2.00 better die larrr. >,<
mamiiiiii im sorry for everything sorry for dissapointing u once again
im not a good child,daughter to u..........mamiii im soorry..i've done my best during sem 1 ...i admit tat i played a bit .............. im sorry...ya ALLAH im hoping fo better tomolo nd future,,amin2
i wan to be a DOC
i wan to b in medic course
ya ALLAH please give me some mercy
amin amin........
moo-moe


my pinochio nose =.=" goshhhh,........i'd rather fail in LOVE 1000TIMES than FAILING in my FUTURE........................ *PUPpydog eyes *.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watteya say??? (=^.^=)y