HK welcome

leave some ❤ in my CBOX *scroll down*

Thursday, November 18, 2010

hurts inside !

stop crying fatin !!
be a good ADIK,,,,whatever happened !
forgive and forget everything even how much they hurt u..........ur grown up already...u can stand with ur own 2feet ! one day,they will miss you cus u'll always be a ADIK ....... ;((
oh fatin,stop crying........i should cherish the last day with my family today,but i cant stop this feeling.i cant stop my tears from rolling down.my heart is sensitive like my skin..................dont be such a jerk drama queen
u never be alone,as long u have Momoekitty and ALLAH SWT !
it's not worth it TO FEEl mad....come on fatin !!!
be strong,,,,,,,,ur stronger than they thought !!!
YA ALLAH,tomollo im gonna start a new brand chapter of life
SEM 2 !!! YA ALLAH,im hoping fo a better time this time...
please give me ur mercy ! i really want 4FLAT A++ fo physics,chem,bio and .............i'll pay everyting ..all of their sacrifications toward me :"]
YA ALLAH,alahamdullilah is the best word to describe about my life now..........
hopefully,i can climb more carefully this time.........FOCUS FOCUS AND FOCUS
im moving foward.........
u can make me cries like a lil baby,but u can never make me LOSE ............

SEM 2 GAMBATTTE
4FLAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amin2
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watteya say??? (=^.^=)y