HK welcome

leave some ❤ in my CBOX *scroll down*

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

the guilty feeling of lying


i crushed with someone on my fb,we neve meet actually
and i lied to him bout sometin
KANTOI!!!
and he seems trying to avoid me,,HUH??
what did he do??
he just delete my comment
BUT WHY???IS IT BCOZ I LIED TO U???
lately he keeps updating his status with STUPID QOUTES
did he pointing those status TO ME????
oke fine..
i just want to remove him from my fb...but at the same time i dont want to lose him..
.oh YA ALLAH,i wish i know how to stop my feeling >.< , i need to focus on sem 2.................
and IM SORRY because i lied to you
well,it's not a BIG DEAL anyway???
lying over a SMALL MATTER
ur TOO CHILDISH DUDE!!
wtf...............nope i cant say capital wtf !!!!
boy........
whatever it is im sorry!!
and for now i wish i can forget u!
IT'S A MUST
YA ALLAH
please help me to forget him
IM JUST TOO YOUNG for LOVE
but i cant stop from loving him'
HELL NO,!!
my hormones are CRAPS!!
oh yess,i'll keep myself BUSY
i wont interfere on ur businnesss nymore
YA ALLAH
please help me to forget him
and IM REALLY SORRY FOR LYING
^^
U'LL BE DELETED FROM MY MEMORY
bye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watteya say??? (=^.^=)y