HK welcome

leave some ❤ in my CBOX *scroll down*

Sunday, July 25, 2010

26th JULY 1992


...hepy bufday to me.......... hk cakes so yummmy..i wish can eat dis pic !! XD
im 18th,,not young and old enough....
but nice age to have boyfriend........... :))))))))) LOL ...joke !!
well,it would be nicer if im at home with my parents NOW eventhough there is no birthday party...
im alone............mum,i miss you..........oke,im sad !! hopefulyy in the age of 18
my life get sweeter nd of course be succesfull in my asasian life :D insyALLAH
YA ALLAH,im very grateful to be 18th girl .... i thanks my MUM fo bringing me to dis world..i hope nothing except to be a good child and ADEQ to my family...HAPPPY 18TH FATIN!! may my dream comes true ...amin amin ................ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watteya say??? (=^.^=)y