HK welcome

leave some ❤ in my CBOX *scroll down*

Saturday, June 26, 2010

im A phatetic girl ...im down down down

it has been a month in here,hummmmmmmmm...im speechless!!
i have no words to say...STUDY STUDY STUDY...i haven't see d outside world for 1months.....i wish i can escape and fly to heaven......im tired,even it's just started for 1 month... i totallly dislike physics,,,,,,,,y we need to have physic in world??world will become niceh if physic can varnish nd dissapear.......
yahh nice for me,sucks fo others...t-heeeeee :D my climb is like a hell....i dunnoe,,,seems like im not enjoying my hunting ...with lotsa tutorials lab reports,i cant breath,,,,,im give uppp......im SLEEPY ................. =(
i wish god will send someone to help me with physics...i wish and i wish....... =( i cant smile...im sorry........chill doesnt seem suits me very well! tension lar lab report.,,it kilss me slowly
haizzzzzzh......................sleepy life~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watteya say??? (=^.^=)y