HK welcome

leave some ❤ in my CBOX *scroll down*

Monday, May 31, 2010

my first class

emm juz returned from bio tutorial...today wasn't a gooday fo me...i left my hp durin bio class..but thanks to budak asasi yg gave it to miss sabrina...im such a clumsy girl...class oker laaa....still trying to get to know each other...haizzz,class chem tadi...wth,chem mcm physic =(((
aussssshh....god bless me lar...i miss my mok....but i ve to b strong...susah cmne pun,i ve to gambattte fo 4 flat...haizzz matriculation isnt easy....but i wont give up lar...i noe im lil bit SLOW,but i'll climb nd climb till i reach my PUNCAK...haizzz fatin,be strong oker.......PRAY HARDER nd ALLAH swt will helps u...i just wish tomolo is better than today...amin amin.......^^ insyALLAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watteya say??? (=^.^=)y